The NIA’s Annual Easter Egg & Scavenger Hunt is on Saturday, April 15th, 2017.
The Scavenger Hunt starts at 10:30am.
● Please meet at the back deck of the NIA house.
● The Scavenger Hunt is for kids ages 8 and up who are able to run by themselves around the NIA trail/pond collecting eggs & other small items.
● Please pre-register early as space is limited.
The Easter Egg Hunt starts at 11:00am.
● Please meet at the side field by the gazebo.
● The egg hunt is separated by age groups: 0-2 yrs, 3-4 & 5-7 yrs old.
● Before the hunt get a tattoo or a snack in the house.
● After the hunt, each participant gets a small prize @ the gazebo.
● And don’t forget to take a picture with the Easter Bunny or get your face painted!
*Note these are 2 separate events @ different times.
PRE-REGISTER on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5th from 4PM -7PM @ the NIA Starkweather House.
1. Space for the Scavenger hunt is limited.
2. Members are free to participate. Non-members are $8 for each participant.
3. Membership will be checked and can be renewed @ the membership table.
4. EACH participant in both the egg hunts and scavenger hunts need to bring 6 plastic eggs filled with age appropriate and non-allergic items. Please let us know if you have eggs specific for the 0-2 group.
5. If you are unable to make it to pre-registration, you can Drop Off Registrations at the NIA house. A bin will be left on the back deck. Please attach your registration form with your eggs.
6. LAST pick up for DROP OFF Registrations is on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12th @ NOON.
If you have any questions, please contact Easter Hunt Chair:
Laura Bouffard-Dooley @ email@example.com .
Nichols Improvement Association (NIA)
1773 Huntington Tpke, Trumbull, Connecticut 06611