2013 MAINSTAGE PERFORMERS
- EDDIE PALMIERI LATIN JAZZ BAND
- “Strings Attached!” Christine Ebersole & Aaron Weinsten Trio
- GREGORY PORTER
- Chet Baker Project with June Bisantz
- Don Braden Quartet featuring Geri Allen
- Emmet Cohen Trio
- Orrin Evans Trio
- Vincent Herring – Eric Alexander Quintet featuring Harold Mabern
- The Val Ramos Flamenco Ensemble
- Avery Sharpe Gospel Explosion & Sacred Songs
- Gary Smulyan’s Baritone Summit
- Papo Vázquez Mighty Pirates Troubadours
- and more…
Festival Grounds open at 5:00PM on Friday evening 11:00AM both Saturday and Sunday with music on Friday from 7:30PM to 10:30PM, and from noon to 10PM on Saturday and noon to 8:30PM on Sunday.
Fun for the whole family with our BRAND NEW Kids Zone. Kids of all ages will enjoy stilt walkers, hula hoop dancers, magicians, our own version of an instrument “petting zoo,”and an outstanding graffiti artist creating a giant mural right in their midst.
kids 12-and-under are FREE on the lawn with an adult.
Visit http://litchfieldjazzfest.com for more info.