Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 11 AM – 2 PM
Farmington Miniature Golf & Ice Cream Parlor – 1048 Farmington Ave, Farmington, Connecticut 06032
Follow the Easter Bunny to Farmington Miniature Golf & Ice Cream Parlor on Route 4 in Farmington Saturday, April 20th for our 23rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Kids can hunt for over 15,000 Easter Eggs filled with Chocolate and Prizes with your $3 donation to Our Companions Animal Rescue.
The Hunt is hosted by WRCH’s Mike Stacy with start times as follows:
11:15 2 and under
12:00 3 & 4 year olds
12:45 5 & 6 year olds (children only – no parents)
1:15 7,8 & 9 year olds (children only – no parents)
2:00 Sensory Friendly and All Accessible (adults as needed)
Everyone can enjoy tons of family fun from 11am to 2pm:
● Meet Mike Stacy from Lite 100.5 WRCH
● Free face painting with Fun-E-Faces (www.funefaces.com) – donations appreciated
● Free bounce house courtesy of Bounce About: An Inflatable Co. – donations appreciated
● $3 Tie-Dye Vanilla Ice Cream Cones
● Pictures with the Easter Bunny with HH Photography to benefit Our Companions Animal Rescue (www.ourcompanions.org); $8
● Take a ride aboard the Roaming Railroad; $3 per ride
Bring your Easter Basket and your appetite! The Ice Cream Parlor will be open scooping up over 40 delicious flavors of hard and soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt. Hungry for lunch? Enjoy hot dogs and soft pretzels! And don’t miss Pat’s Famous “Tacos in a Bag”!
DON’T FORGET…We are open for Miniature Golf after The Hunt and open on EASTER too!
For more information visit farmingtonminiaturegolf.com or call 860.677.0118